- AutomotiveRepaironlineAsked on April 05, 2011 at 12:15 AM
auto save used to work but now when i make changes, it does not automatically change at web site, Leon
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 12:27 AM
We have switched to a CDN for serving forms last week which means:
1. Your forms will be served much faster and from the closest location to the CDN edge location. So, for example, if someone from Europe views your form it will be retrieved from Amsterdam edge location.
2. The first time when you see a form, it will be slower than usual.
3. It may take about 5 seconds for your saved forms to be updated.
So, what you describe is probably happening because you saved your form and then you refreshed the form on your site before the cache is cleared on all of our CDN caches.
If you do not want to take advantage of the CDN, simply replace form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com on your form code and you will use the direct copy.
- Leon DavidianAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 12:36 AM
thank you for the fast response, aytekin. i understand but i used to see top left Save button under neith flash AUTO SAVE it does not now ? Leon
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 12:42 AM
Auto-save should still be working. We did not disable it or anything like that. Every 30 seconds if you have some changes on the form the auto-save will save the changes and the Save icon will be in off mode, and the text below the disk icon will change to "Auto Save". Can you confirm this does not work for you?