- steve1607Asked on April 06, 2013 at 07:22 AM
I have a form with about 100 submissions. I want to export them. There are many pictures which I want to have safed and not only on the jotform server. The excel export only works without images, the pdf only for 20 submissions. Most of the submissions came on one day so i cannot use the custom time frame.
Hope you can help
- moonzkieAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 09:02 AM
Please refer to this thread which discussed the same issue as your's there are several advices made on this thread that can help you: http://www.jotform.com/answers/133824-Can-I-export-existing-submissions-to-Google-Drive
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- steve1607Answered on April 06, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Thanks for your reply but this thread didn't helped me. But I found my own solution for this problem. I posted it in the thread you send to me.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 10:57 AM
Thanks for sharing. That was helpful.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- alexzanderdauschAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:23 PMI also need to find a way to send existing JotForm submissions to Google Drive, Dropbox, or something of that sort. I know the Spreadhseet integration in Google Drive can retroactively add Jotform submission data that was made prior to integration. I have successfully done it before. There has to be a way to do this, but the link in the thred above is no longer active. It just sends me to "My Forms" page. Please advise. This would be a total game changer for me and my job. I just need to figure out how to do it! Please help! What was the solution this user found?
- CharlieAnswered on May 29, 2015 at 12:43 PM
To better assist you, we advise our users to open their own thread for their questions or concerns. I went ahead an opened one for you. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/578628. We will address it shortly.