- SmokeyknightAsked on April 06, 2013 at 11:01 AM
I was reading other post and I like to have grand total at the end of the form when the teams get done filling it out.
Thanks for the help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 11:37 AM
It is possible using your form source code but since this is outside from our scope anymore, we have to find free time for this so we can work on your request but we can't promise anything yet however we will do our best to provide you this as soon as possible.
First, we would like to know which fields will be calculated on the provided form and the formula for each fields. This would help us create the right script.
Also, if you'd like to capture the grand total result to your email notifications, we'd suggest to add a separate text box to your form and label it grand total so we will use it for populating the grand total result when the form field changes.
- SmokeyknightAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 11:54 AM
I would like to have in the grand total field:
Extra 10x20 Space
Thanks for the Help.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Thanks, this seems to be all addition according to your fields? We'll see what we can come up with tomorrow morning. ( I am on Philippine Time, GMT+8).
By the way, any words on the grand total to be captured on your email notification as stated on my previous post?
- SmokeyknightAnswered on April 06, 2013 at 07:20 PM
I have already added a text to the form for the grand total.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 03:29 AM
Thank you, I will look it again later today. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 07:35 AM
Ok, sorry for the delay. Here's the calculation script: http://pastie.org/pastes/7350195/text
To apply it,
2. Paste the calculation script under the closing tag </form>
3. Save it or embed it to your site!
Let me know if you need anything else. Cheers!
- SmokeyknightAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 09:30 AM
Just a quick question. How do I get the form center on the page? I have download the code and loaded it on servers. I works like a charm but I would like the form center on the page.
Thanks for the help!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 09:46 AM
Glad it works!
To center it on the page, simply add margin:0 auto; under .form-all class on your form source code. Check this screen.
- SmokeyknightAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Thanks for the help. Your support system ROCKS!