- nasira123Asked on April 07, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I am on the integration wizard and the drop down menu for Pick a LIst is not working....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 07, 2013 at 02:14 PM
Are you perhaps refering to MailChimp integration?
You should indicate in your questions and details which integration you were refering to.
I checked some of your previous questions on this forum, and I am trying to second guess that you might be refering to MailChimp.
Our colleague have responded to one of your question that also have to with 'integration' here:
If your question is about MailChimp, you should do the ff: on MailChimp side before integration to JotForm
1. Create the lists in MailChimp
2. Create the mailchimp API key.
3. Integrate to JotForm, and use the new API key, then select the list you created.
Hope this help.
- nasira123Answered on April 08, 2013 at 03:10 AMThanks for this but when I get to the window of Picking the list it does not drop down with my created list.
This is where I am stuck.
Thanks for your help.
Sent from my Delightful iPhone
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 08, 2013 at 04:43 AM
It's working fine on my end;
Please try to clear your browsers cache and cookies or use another browser.
Let us know for results.