- tylernelson224Asked on April 05, 2011 at 10:59 AM
When I try to view my form submissions in internet explorer, it say can not read form information please try again later, but when i use google chrome, it pulls them right up, i usually use internet explorer and i prefer it.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 10:13 PM
1. In Internet Explorer click on the 'Tools' menu
2. Select 'Internet Options'
3. Click on the 'Security' tab and then click on the 'Custom Level...' button.
4. Scroll down until you can see option 'Active scripting' and choose 'Enable'
5. Then click on the 'OK' button and then Click 'Yes'
If you are using IE 8 it would be a good idea to enable compatibility view
1. Open the JotForm in the browser
2. Click on "Tools" from the toolbar
3. Select "Compatibility View Settings"
4. Add JotForm address in the url
Hope this helps.