- acenergyboostAsked on April 05, 2011 at 11:29 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:04 PM
I'm not sure if it's the font of the textbox itself that you want to enlarge or the sublabel for the fields (i.e., First Name, Last Name).
Either way, both are easy to adjust. Follow the instructions below:
1. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS.
2. Copy and paste these CSS codes
a. For the textbox's font
b. For the sub-labels
3. Adjust the font-size's according to your needs. You may also inject both css code to customize both the textbox font size and the sub-label font size.
4. Save your form.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have further questions.
- acenergyboostAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:13 PM
I am trying to build a form like this:
Do you know anyone that does custom work?
- acenergyboostAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 01:24 PM
Are you interested?