- AnthropoGraphiaAsked on April 09, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I have some server issues...
This is an very urgent as many people are trying to submit there forms
Here are deteils
Details: File: /www/v3/builds/7cbee0d26abdf21f9482a8a908719ea6b828f1e6/lib/classes/Submission.php Line: 2968
Please come back to me ASAP
- waha55Answered on April 09, 2013 at 12:55 PM
- AnthropoGraphiaAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:04 PM
And now I an not save my form.
I have the following message :
ERROR TO SAVE
There was an error on the page. Try reloading the page.
Is Jotform having troubles with there servers ?
Please fix it it's urgent.
I did send the form to 10K people and a lot of them are trying to fill the form right now
- cassandraAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:05 PM
I am having the same problem on several forms. One is on this page: http://prolawnappeal.com/
- AnthropoGraphiaAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:09 PM
have you got this issue for a long time or just today ?
- pm4rAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:10 PM
Seems to be working now. I was able to save and no reload message showed up
- AnthropoGraphiaAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:13 PM
Seems good on my side too...
I hope it will stay that way
- jewishwisdomAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:16 PM
I'm still experiencing this. Also have quite a few forms!!! :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:17 PM
The problem is now fixed. We are terribly sorry about this. Our redis database stopped working and needed a reboot.
It was not supposed to block submissions. We will be working on this ASAP to make sure that problems with redis server does not affect the form submissions in the future.
- AnthropoGraphiaAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:21 PM
It did not block submissions. I got them in both the Jotfom panel and dropbox.
The problem seems to be the redirection to the "Thank you message" and the confirmation emal was not sent.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 01:25 PM
That's good to know. But, we will still work on a solution. Thanks.
- NACUMS_orgAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 02:48 PM
Thanks AnthropoGraphia for your comment about the problem only being the "Thank You" emails.
I was able to stop one user from resubmitting their form. Now I don't know if that was a good idea.
What about transmitted credit card info? I just sent someone a PDF of their submission as a receipt, but now I'm wondering if their credit card transaction actually took place.
- AnthropoGraphiaAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 03:04 PM
There are not paid transaction for this form.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 09, 2013 at 03:12 PM
If you get the submission on your order form, it is most probably that the payment went through fine. However, it is still recommended to check the order via your payment provider.