- Andrew LeeAsked on April 09, 2013 at 08:57 PM
I have not been able to do a restet as our old email. email@example.com is no longer in use.
THis is our script;
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 12:03 AM
That form belongs to your premium account enviroclean , in order for you to update the email notification settings, please follow this guide1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the email address in the field highlighted below:
7. Click "Finish" and Save your form.