- Bear80905Asked on April 05, 2011 at 07:54 PM
Every form that I build will have to be directed to a different email address. How do I do this?
- formidibleAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 08:44 PM
A slight glance to the left column of this page will give you a clickable guide (second from top).
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 05, 2011 at 11:29 PM
You can change the recipient email address in each form createdin
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts".
5. Select "Notification".
6. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (bottom right corner).
7. An envelope will appear.You can change the email address on the right hand corner. ('To' field)
8. Finish and Save your form.