- lastfrontierheliAsked on April 10, 2013 at 11:48 AM
I have been experimenting with styling my button (via injecting CSS) but I haven't been able to remove the rounded corners? Any ideas?
- glennleeAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 11:54 AM
You can also use the button style on button gallery. To go to gallery, please follow steps below.
1. Click button.
2. Then on top part of the page, you will see button styles.
I hope this helps. Thanks!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Try adding the CSS code below in your Form Styles and see if it works
-moz-border-radius: 0px !important; /* for mozilla */
-webkit-border-radius: 0px !important; /* for safari */
border-radius: 0px !important; /* IE, Chrome, Opera */
If it does not remove the rounded corners, please contact us again.
- lastfrontierheliAnswered on April 10, 2013 at 02:27 PM