- drewbourkeAsked on April 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM
We use Jotform extensively and LOVE IT!
Sometimes, we get visitors stating they are seeing a security warning instead og the form. I read a thread about this and saw the tech recommended using "Normal Form". What is that and how can I use it to be sure our forms always work?
Again, thanks. We LOVE Jotform!!!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM
The error you are receiving is due to an SSL certificate issue which our developers are already working on a fix. I have forwarded this thread to our developers for investigation as well.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Our developers have fixed the security certificate error. We are very sorry and we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you
- drewbourkeAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:25 PMThanks so much. This is an amazing tool.
Phone: (615) 440-9916
Fax: (615) 410-4257
*Thinking about adding me to your Spam email lists? If so, I like h**ockey,
drums, movies, music, exotic cars, gadgets and fine clothing.*
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Thanks you so much for your opinion! Do not hesitate to contact us anytime!