- JazzybossaAsked on April 13, 2013 at 02:54 AM
issue possibly resolved by user - pay pal account still awaiting confirmation - this is probable cause
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 06:48 AM
I'm not sure what you are trying to ask but base on the attached image, you have a problem with your payment form that when someone hit submit button and after redirected to Paypal, they received that error?
Please kindly explain that and let us know what form/form URL.
- JazzybossaAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 09:24 AM
Thanks Welvin - The account is still awaiting confirmation from bank. Hence the error message.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 13, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Most likely it's a PayPal Account error. Usually this error happens when you are using incorrect email address. So, kindly check if you've entered correct details.
If the issue still persist even after confirming the correct information, do let us know.
- JazzybossaAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 02:20 PMThanks for the suggestions. I'm still getting the same message. The set up is that the Jotform is pointing to my free business PayPal account, for a recurring subscription payment. When the pay pal page opens I use my other, personal, pay pal ID to log in. It then shows the invalid message at the top of this thread. When I click on pay by credit/debit card the same thing happens. I'm definitely using the correct email and password. I've tested both accounts, using email addresses and passwords for each, and they both work to just open the account. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:08 PM
Thanks for the additional information. But It seems that I am not able to replicate the problem. You can check with my form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/31055983694969.
It's probably because of your account settings. It's either you only have a Sandbox Account or Subscriptions are not supported with your account. I'd suggest you to check in with Paypal Support.