- mmunguiaAsked on April 14, 2013 at 04:02 PM
We have been strugglin with this issue. After we modify a form we can't save it. The "save" icon shows that is working but it never completes. Now the "preview" button has stopped working. We don't understand what is happening. We are adding the address to one of the forms, but the same happens with all of them.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 07:01 PM
I also could not seem to reproduce the issue on your account. I tested it using your account and I can easily navigate on the form builder and even preview your forms.
May I inquire on your operating systems configurations? Which OS, browsers are you using?
Plealse try also logging to www.jotform.us domain. See if it makes any difference.
- mmunguiaAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 07:01 PMThank you for contacting us. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
- mmunguiaAnswered on April 14, 2013 at 07:57 PM
This afternoon, things improved considerably. I normally use Chrome to work on my forms from computers running either Windows 7 or XP Professional. I also use Firefox. I will try jotform.us, as you recommended.
Thank you for your assistance
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 01:00 AM
I also have cleared your forms cache. I hope this help as well. Please update us for the results so we can check further.
- mmunguiaAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 01:01 AMThank you for contacting us. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.