- ellie123Asked on April 15, 2013 at 01:59 PM
Hi Guys - hoping for help...I've tried to follow the tuts and suggestions in forum but not having luck.
- I'm making a form where a user will choose items to be addressed.
- The following week he will bring the form up again and see what progress has been made.
- I thought it would be best to have a 2nd form for him the following week.
- I am trying to have the fields on this 2nd form prepopulated with week 1 reponses.
When I follow the "Send POST Data From JotForm Using PHP in Custom Thank You Page" tutorial I get an error message with too many redirects.
I feel like I am making this much harder than it really is...can anyone suggest an easier way?
Thanks so much!
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 15, 2013 at 02:46 PM
You can use PageBreak function under Survey Tools that let you save the form and can be continued later on. A detailed instruction on how to save form for later use can be found on this link.
If you need futher assistance, please contact us again.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 10:37 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)