- dCovelAsked on April 06, 2011 at 10:54 PM
The Contact me Jotform works fine at my website but I do not receive any messages to my e-mail address. How can I fix this?
Thanks, DonPage URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 05:01 AM
To receive notification emails when a user submits data on the form please
do the following.
Open your form in JotForm:
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification" option and complete the wizard.
- allanftdAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 05:39 AM
I checked your form and noticed that there's no email notification configured in it. You have to set up an email notification by clicking the Email Alerts button in the form toolbar.
To forward form submissions to an email address, please follow this thread - http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Receiving-Emails-on-Form-Submissions
To forward form submissions to 2 or more email addresses, please check out these threads - http://www.jotform.com/answers/11709-how-to-set-up-notification-at-2-email-addresses
Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!