- Monique888Asked on April 06, 2011 at 11:03 PM
How can I have the Print Form button to the Left and the Submit button to the Right? Want people to print before submitting. Doesn't make sense to have Print on Left and Submit on Right. Left, Center, Right only moves the two buttons as a whole.
- allanftdAnswered on April 07, 2011 at 05:20 AM
There is a workaround that you can do to achieve this arrangement of buttons. Please follow these steps:
1) At the bottom of the form, insert a Free Text HTML field (located under Power Tools).
2) Click Edit HTML button at the upper right corner of the field.
3) Click Edit HTML icon at the lower right corner of the field.
4) Paste the following code in the free text area:
5) Click Update to close the free text area window.6) Click Complete.To see the buttons at work, please visit this sample form - http://www.jotform.com/form/10873747777?Please let us know how this works out for you. Please let us know if you need further assistance.Thank you for using JotForm!JOTFORM SUPPORT