- GaryFungAsked on April 16, 2013 at 04:18 AM
I have a problem to generate a PDF file (in HTML format) from Submisson page.
Previously, when I went to submissions page, click " EDIT" and then "PDF", I can get the PDF file (but in HTML format instead of word format).
Yesterday when I did the same steps, I was unable to get the PDF file (in HTML format) anymore. Since I have been sending that PDF (in HTML format) to others for long so I would ilke to ask if there is an error or else.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 06:11 AM
Do you get this error when opening the PDF Output:
Or, do you mean when you click the "Get PDF" button, nothing's happen?
Let us know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 06:16 AM
Anyway, I think this is your problem. Let me forward this thread to our level 2 support/developers for further checking.
We'll let you know for updates.
Thanks for reporting.
- GaryFungAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 07:09 AM
I have been getting the same error over the past 3 weeks when I opened the PDF output.
please help, tks.
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 07:36 AM
Thank you for letting us know. Our developers are already looking into this issue. Please expect a reply from one of them soon.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 12:32 AM
This appears to work just fine now. Please let us know if you still encounter any issues.