- indydawgzAsked on April 16, 2013 at 11:21 AM
I created a form on the bottom of it contains a simple box in which the customer can enter credit
card information, expiration date, billing zip code, cvv# but when the client hits submit they receive
an error stating that the paypal email isn't associated with a paypal account? This is not being
integrated through paypal it is a text box that the client enters their information and once I receive
it I process it through square register. I have since removed four boxes that ask for payment information
so you will not see them currently.
- pinoytechAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of the Form that you are having problem with for further assistance?
- indydawgzAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:27 PM
- indydawgzAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 04:28 PMhttp://www.moore-exposure.com/profile-form.html
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2013 at 05:03 PM
Thanks for the providing the URL.
I've check and test your form, but I am unable to replicate the issue. I guess that is just a form caching issue, I have fixed that. Please kindly check again. Or, if it still the same, I'd suggest to re-embed the form using the iframe method: How to Get Form iFrame Codes.