- codyrcusterAsked on April 17, 2013 at 09:41 AM
Anyone ever try to do this with a behance prosite? tried embedding the Iframe and it won't accept it...
This is a re-post of a comment on Which Form Embed Code Should I Use
- moonzkieAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 10:43 AM
Can you please explain your inquiry further?
- codyrcusterAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 02:40 PM
I just started trying out the behance prosite as an option for an online
portfolio. I have very little web experience dealint with html, css, or
any of these. I would like to have the contact form, which looks like this
http://form.jotform.us/form/31031194533141 embeded on my contact page as
opposed to it opening up in a new window. It gives me the option to embed
it says the following message,
You may not embed with a SCRIPT tag. Please use an IFRAME, OBJECT, or EMBED
tag from a listed site.
so i tried the following iframe,
frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:581px; border:none;"
and it gave the same error.... any suggestion?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 03:47 PM
When you get the iFrame form code, it comes with the script part too. To solve the problem simply remove that script part from your embed code. In other words, use the iFrame part only.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformpro.com/form/31056667728967" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- codyrcusterAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 09:24 PMThanks so much, this worked perfectly!
- nicolesarahAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 04:37 PM
THHHHHAAAAAANK YOUUUUU!!!!! hahaha
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 17, 2013 at 05:55 PM
You are quite welcome Nicole :) Thank you for using our service.
- codyrcusterAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 08:32 PM
I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn.
Senior Printer at Redeem Design
Wichita, Kansas Area
Confirm that you know Cody Custer:
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Click to unsubscribe:
(c) 2012 LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
- nokcturnaAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I'm trying to add it to ProSite, without the script code, and it doesn't work ):
- MarkAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 12:15 PM
With regards on your query, may I request you to open or create a separate thread for further assistance?
- nokcturnaAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 12:23 PM
I did it already, haha :)
- MarkAnswered on September 26, 2014 at 01:51 PM
- bilobrownAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 04:35 AM
How can i upload my issuu publication on behance. I used to be able to do it but now in March 2015 things look different.
Issuu dont the option to extract the html code of my publication. plus how do i upload it on behance.
please help ASAP
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on March 03, 2015 at 08:53 AM
I am not sure if you want to embed your JotForm to behance? The issuu seems to be a digital publishing platform which is not related to JotForm. What is the code you are trying to upload to behance?