- ThewadAsked on April 17, 2013 at 10:44 PM
that we can interrogate later. If we set up a membership data collection form will this allow us to slice the data later against a particular answer i.e ethnicity or gender etc?)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 02:55 AM
Using integrations and submissions downloads, there are options you can take to collect data for slicing purposes.
2. Integrate the form to Google Docs Spreadsheet. You can use the spreadsheet data collection to slice the collected data.
3. Post the submissions data to MySQL database. Use this guide How-to-Insert-Update-Submissions-to-Your-MySQL-Database-Using-PHP
Hope this help. Please inform us if you have further question.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:31 PM
You might like to know that our team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes
Please find out more about it here