- HunterAsked on April 18, 2013 at 01:45 PM
1. I am a realtor, and I am holding a photography contest for a mailing area of 1600 homes. I expect to recieve max 100 - 200 responses to my form with photo's attached. Does this require a higher level of your product due to file size?
2. Can I push the responses down to my CRM - they supply me with code?
3. What is your recommended pricing plan. I will be running this event once or twice a year for 2 months. Summer and Christmas, Christmas will be a Raffle (give away)
4. Your system did not let me create an account, I will try again.
- moonzkieAnswered on April 18, 2013 at 03:04 PM
1. If you expect more than 100 submissions, then I would suggest you to subscribe to our premium plan, please refer to this page to learn more about subscription plans: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
2. Can you please explain this inquiry further?
3. The subscription will depend on how many submissions are you expecting to recieve each month, please refer to this guide to learn more about the pricing plans that we have: https://www.jotform.com/pricing
4. Can you please try to clear your browsers cache first then try to register again?