- qualityoilcompanyAsked on April 07, 2011 at 03:24 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 08:02 AM
The only solution that I could think of for this one is provide a file upload feature for your form where users of your form will be able to upload their PDF files.
At the moment, It's not possible to set up a digital signature with the form yet.
Hope this helps.
- qualityoilcompanyAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 10:28 AM
Is there a way to receive and print the forms just as it is seen from the website? When I try and print the form, it prints a screen shot in jot form instead of the actual form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Just for clarification, is it you yourself or the users who want to print the form? You can have the form printed for yourself by going clicking the Preview button > Open in new tab, and then print the form via the browser. The browser then prints whatever is displayed on the page.
If you want your users to have an option to print the form, you may add a print button in the form itself. To accomplish this:
1. Click on your submit field
2. Click Print Button in the toolbar at the top of the Form Builder
3. Save your form
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 21, 2013 at 09:41 AM
UPDATE: We have just released e-signature capturing for forms.
You can now add an e-signature question to your form and get your users to sign the forms they complete.