- katarina82Asked on April 19, 2013 at 09:28 AM
I've inserted a link to external page, but it's not letting me to rename it. I don't want the lik to look like a http address...
When I change the title, it just ignores and sticks with the name of URL.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 09:38 AM
You mean to say this link : Custom Made Vision Board Form
I am afraid that I haven't understood your requirement. Do you want to change the text of this? Or do you want it to not open in a popup where it shows the URL?
You can probably use LightBox to display your form or you can just use other embed method to show your form within your services page.
Let us know if i your requirement is something else.
- katarina82Answered on April 19, 2013 at 01:26 PMHello,
I mean the name of the link that I've inserted within the form. It's
pointing to my article "Happy Relationship Feeling", it's in the
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 02:44 PM
When you are editing your form https://www.jotform.com/30915488310352 in the form builder, try follow the numbered steps on my visual guide below. (click on the image to zoom in)
After complete editing the hmtl. Save the form then test.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- katarina82Answered on April 19, 2013 at 03:54 PM
what I mean is that I don't want my link to appear as "http://www.sundalini.com/blog/first-post.html ", but as "Happy Relationship Feeling". When I enter this wanted name in the "title" window, it doesn't get changed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 19, 2013 at 04:24 PM
Please try again like this
it should now look like this
Please inform us if this is still not the result you want.
- katarina82Answered on April 19, 2013 at 06:12 PM
thanks a lot,
got what I wanted now.