- Rachael KoskoAsked on April 07, 2011 at 03:57 PM
- allanftdAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 04:47 AM
Welcome to the Support Forum. To allow us to further understand your question, may we ask for the URL of your Facebook page where the form is embedded?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 07:42 AM
You can do this by doing the following steps:
1. Go to your facebook page and click Edit Info just below the name of the page. (notice at the bottom left of the image there is already a jotform embedded FBML page.)
2. On the next page, click Apps
3. On the next page is the apps list
4. Edit the Box Title to whatever name that you like and save.
Hope this helps.