- ccmacAsked on April 08, 2011 at 02:03 AM
Looking to have use enter any quantity in purchase order field for a product rather than predefined.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 09:23 AM
I apologize but this is not possible as of yet. Properties in a purchase order field can only be represented by a dropdown box and not a text box. If you wish, I can submit a ticket for this feature request so our able developers will be notified although we cannot promise when this feature will be implemented, if implemented at all.
Thank you for your understanding. Let us know if you have further questions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 02:31 PM
Here is how you can get the form source code. Open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source Code" and copy the code provided.