- Ishu11Asked on April 20, 2013 at 11:36 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM
If you don't want to show the default current date in your date field, you can change the "Default Time" setting to "No" in date properties. Please refer the screen shot.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Is this possible to change using changing the java script or css file??
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM
But may i ask you why is that required?
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Ya.. I have to get the date in edit form so that date is required which i was entered in add form..
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I haven't understood your requirement of edit form / add form?
If you change the default time to "No", this will have no impact on required validators.
Let us know.
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM
I have to add record and edit record in form. So the date which i was add in add form that i have to fetch from database in edit form. And the current date is display in date picker. Now understand??
Ok i will try that..
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 12:53 PM
I got it. When you fetch the data from DB in edit form, it will display the data retrieved from the database. Setting default time to "No" will have no impact on your requirement. So its better to change the setting in form rather than doing it in source code of your form.
Let us know your thoughts.
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Ok.. Thank you...
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 01:11 PM
But if you can tell me the place which is different so i can change because my css and js are conflict.. Hardly i solved that matter beacuse of your team. Your team is so intelligent.. Thank You..
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 02:06 PM
Actually you should delete the value of all the textboxes from the code. In addition you have to add noDefault in the class name of day field. Some thing like this:
class="noDefault form-textbox validate[required]"
Let me know if this helps you or do you want more details on this.
- Ishu11Answered on April 20, 2013 at 03:16 PM
I was already delete the value of textbox. And i try my best to get date but if i was change any thing then the calendar is not working.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 20, 2013 at 08:26 PM
Hi, can paste here the part of the code where you have removed the date values and changes the class to the one describe by our colleague Sidharth?
We will check further
- Ishu11Answered on April 21, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Yes. But where i put the class?? In form or css or js??
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 01:31 AM
The best way you can achieved that is to follow my colleagues instruction on how to turn off default date on calendar fields. After that, get your form source code again. How to get your Form Source Code.
It seems quite difficult to do that on the source. The one we provided is the easiest solution. Hope this helps. Thank you!
- Ishu11Answered on April 21, 2013 at 02:37 AM
Thank you so much..
Now its working..
Thanks a lot..