- creativecollaborationawardAsked on April 21, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I have used your sample code to make a multipage form that saves session data between the forms. However, if I have a radio button that allows for a "Other" field that takes user input, it seems that does NOT get saved between sessions. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 03:09 AM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to replicate the problem. I have now escalated the problem to our development for further investigation. We'll let you know once it's fixed.
Please consider using "Autofill Feature" in order for this option to be saved. Thank you!
- creativecollaborationawardAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 03:12 AM
Thanks - but for my speced ap, the autofill won't work. What workds great about sessions is that one can reload a form from any machine eany where if you have your starter email. Autofill will only work on one browser at a time, and if you clear the cache or cookies you will be hosed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 03:17 AM
Yes, I can relate to that. The ticket for this issue is now opened to our dev team. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 07, 2014 at 01:49 AM
We apologize for this overly delayed matter. This bug has been fixed.
If you still have a form that works with this, please try to re-save your form for the fix to take effect.