- jeannerAsked on April 21, 2013 at 04:53 AM
When trying to use the conditions wizard I am not getting the bit which allows you to choose which answer to the form question to hang the conditional answer on. It shows the "If" bit but not the choices for the question. It does not show the "Then" bit.
I will add the URL where I have temporarily loaded the form - not it's ultimate destination - but the problem is with the display of the Conditions Wizard - not on the form as it is. Help please
- jefreylandichoAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 06:55 AM
You can see the ' Then' in the Condition below the If Statement.
Click here for a video representation where you can find the 'Then' for your condition,
If you need further assistance, please contact us again.
- jeannerAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 11:46 PMNew response receivedHello and thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it doesn't solve the problem which I did not describe properly. It is the "Equals" bit that is missing from the Conditions Wizard window. I have now learnt how to do a screen shot. This is what I get:
I am using Windows XP and Internet Explorer (8 I think).
I so hope you can help as I can't use the form if I can't do conditional entries.
- falkirksAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:15 AMIt probably has to do with your browsers support for the Script that hides the equals drop down and then shows it. I suggest upgrading your browser to Google Chrome I know that isn't fun to chnage browsersbut I am doing the condition on IOS WebKit without problem. Maybe even just get the newest IE.
- jeannerAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 12:27 AMNew response receivedHello
Thanks for the quick reply. Internet Explorer 8 is the latest version for Windows XP so now I'm downloading Google Chrome to see if that helps. In the meantime I have discovered that I can't open the Payment Integration Wizard either...
Will let you know if Chrome helps.
- jeannerAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:05 AMNew response receivedHello again,
Yes loading Chrome has fixed the problems though I don't particularly like Chrome. But thank you so much for your fast responses and great software.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 02:38 AM
Glad to know that your issue is resolved.
Actually, you can use Firfox as well. I believe upgrading your IE to latest verion and clearing your browser cache will also solve your issue.
Let us know if you need further assiatance.