- unimelbAsked on April 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM
To create a new line for the Sub heading - says to shift + enter... BUT this does not create a new line.
- falkirksAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 10:34 PMAt the end of each line type < then /br> (remove the then part)
- falkirksAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 10:38 PMIf I type the actual tag in a comment it turns into a line break
- falkirksAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 10:39 PMHere is an article on the tag just in case you didn't understand me http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_br.asp
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 21, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Thank you for your post, unimelb.
What the description actually means is that you should press the shift key + enter key to move to a new line in the text area, not to make a new line on the form's layout. As falkirks has stated, if you wish to make a new line on your form layout's sub heading, you will need to enter the code <br />, this way it will make a new line once you publish the form.