- medwardsAsked on April 22, 2013 at 03:00 PM
I have had several reports of email notifications not going through. I see them on the submissions and even tried forwarding them. Still nothing. HELP!
Here is one...
- medwardsAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 03:09 PM
PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP! CLIENTS ARE WAITING!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 03:35 PM
I checked your form. To ensure the delivery of emails, request you to change the "Sender Email" to "email@example.com".
Please let us know if this solves your issue.
- medwardsAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 03:42 PM
Did not work. Please fix ASAP! Getting numerous calls.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 22, 2013 at 03:54 PM
I checked your form again and did a test submission successfully. I checked our email server log and see that emails are getting delivered. Here is the email server log:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[22/Apr/2013:15:52:34 -0400] 22278756279973 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013e334e1290-3b9e9be6-f5b5-4afd-be07-f80ef46fe815-000000 - RequestId:2d20fcd0-ab86-11e2-a125-a7531e592884
Request you to check you SPAM folder and let us know if you have received it.
- medwardsAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 01:37 PM
Thanks for your help. I was an internal email server error that was not allowing any outside emails in.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Glad to know that your issue was resolved.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.