- mbakhtiarAsked on April 23, 2013 at 03:51 AM
The other question is that can I change the font size of one line or one special charachter in my survey without changing the whole survey's font size?
In advance many thanks for your information,
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 04:56 AM
Can you guide us which field's text of your form you want to change?
- mbakhtiarAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 05:18 AM
thanks for your asnwer. I need to increase the font size for my words inside the star rating field without changing the font size for the words inside other fields (e.g. radio buttons).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 09:13 AM
- mbakhtiarAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 01:31 AM
thanks for your resoponse. Yes I exaclty mean that one. When I applied your code in the related area, it just worked for one item, but not for the others. I tried several time to inject this code again but this function is not working anymore.
In advance many thanks for your response,
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 05:52 AM
That's because the CSS provided by my colleague only works for that specific field. Anyway, I took all the label ID's on the star rating fields from your form. You can use this CSS. http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=xQhSDBsh
Let us know if you have further questions. Thank you!
- mbakhtiarAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 06:13 AM
Thank you very much, it was very helpful. How could I know which label ID are corresponding to which field?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 07:17 AM
Please refer these guides for more info on how to get the field id / names and labels:
Let us know if you need further assistance.