- heatexchangerquoteAsked on April 23, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Is there a feature/tool that operates like a text box, where I can insert this "text box" and enter my own text within the form?
- glennleeAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Did you mean like an example answer to your field? Please see image below as my example.
You can accomplish that by adding text in Hint example on the properties.
1. Click Setting icon, then click Show Properties.
2. Then edit Hint example.
If this is not want you need, please kindly provide us more details. Thanks!
- heatexchangerquoteAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Thanks for your message. I was thinking of a box in which I could write directions/instructions like "Please complete as much information as possible. It is not necessary to complete every field if you do not have the information available." Something like that - just a box/field in which I could write my own content for directions/instructions.
- heatexchangerquoteAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 08:59 AM
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 09:21 AM
You are welcome.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.