- BaitMeTreatsAsked on April 08, 2011 at 03:02 PM
had this issue b4 - when I click on a submission nothing shows up just a blank space
Bait Me Treats
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 03:08 PM
What kind of browser are you using? Have you tried another browser? I think you are using Firefox browser. Can you try the Submissions page on Safari instead and see if it works.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 03:13 PM
Just checked from Safari and Google Chrome and same thing - this happened last week as well...then suddenly came back, now gone again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 04:10 PM
I will submit a ticket for this one and let the development team look into this.
Again for the meantime, once you click the submissions page, just click the left and right arrows and it will show up each field one by one until all fields show up on the blank space area.
Thank you for your patience.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on April 08, 2011 at 04:16 PM
got it thanks!!
- serkanAnswered on April 10, 2011 at 09:32 AM
This problem should be fixed now.
Thanks for reporting.