- familyfuntravelAsked on April 23, 2013 at 11:36 AM
I created a credit card authorization form to be used with your secured server. If I embed this form on my non-SSL secure website, will credit card information be transmitted securely?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I checked your form and see that you are asking for CC details in form fields. So that means that when the data is transmitted over internet it will be non-secured.
You should embed your form with secure method.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- familyfuntravelAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Please explain how I would embed my form on my non secure website with a secure method.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Please follow these steps to get your secure form embed script:
1. Login to your account in JotForm
2. Open your form in edit mode.
3. Click Setup & Embed tab,
4. Click Embed Form,
5. Check Secure Form box
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- familyfuntravelAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 01:39 PM
Great! So I followed your steps above. Now.....
From there, I selected 'Embed' button under 'Display It On Your Site'. I copied the code containing the secure information, and pasted that onto the page of my website. So now, when people enter credit card information on my website, it is transmitted securely to your secure server. Right? Please confirm.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Yes thats correct. All information related to your form will be securely transmitted over internet.