- acpaAsked on April 23, 2013 at 01:51 PM
- falkirksAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:07 PMJust login and go to http://www.jotform.com/myaccount/usage
To see you usage stats.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:20 PM
Besides to what falkirks has answered to you, you can also click on Account icon at the top right side and , you'll see how many submissions you still have remaining and how many you have used
- acpaAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Correct, I understand that you can see it on a month to month basis but I am trying to see the average amount of submissions I have per month.
- KadeJMAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 02:37 PM
Hello, I have addressed this from my knowledge in a similar thread you opened up here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/208874-How-can-I-see-my-usage-for-previous-months#1.
In the future we ask that you please Do Not open up duplicate threads about the same question or problem to avoid confusion amongst our support team, we will get to your thread and answer it as soon as possible.