- maintenance696Asked on April 08, 2011 at 11:41 PMWhat are your plans on making the form editing and creation of a form easier on the ipad. i like to doodle with my forms on my ipad and find that functionality is more difficult. I just wanted to see where that is on your priorities. Though, i must say all the forms and scripts seem to behave properly on the ipadthanks jason
- allanftdAnswered on April 09, 2011 at 01:49 AM
Thank you for your feedback. Indeed, iPad functionality is fast becoming an important aspect of software and web development. We realize this fact, thats why we have included this as one of our priorities in our to-do list. We've done with iPhone through our iPhone App, we're confident we can also make it possible with iPad.
Please stay tuned to our website jotform.com and our official blog for updates and announcements. Thank you for using JotForm!
- SquareSpotAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 01:23 PMIs there any progress with this? When opening jot form on an iPad I can't access any of my forms to edit them.Thanks, Slade
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 05:10 PM
We are aware about the access problem via iPad, but our developers are extremely buys, and unfortunately, I can not provide any ETA for when it will be fixed.
However, we are not going to stop improving our service, and I hope that mentioned problem will be fixed in the near future.
Thank you very much for using our services!
- cheekyfaceAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 01:40 AM
Would like to see improvements with this ASAP too.
Just my vote.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 31, 2012 at 04:57 AM
Hello cheekyface. As soon as we have updates on the development of this, we'll sure to let you know.
Thanks for your support