- johncrowleyAsked on April 23, 2013 at 06:18 PM
When I paste my jotform into a weebly webpage, the form is cut off on the right side so that the text is not appearing at the end of each line.
Is there a way to alter the margins on Jotforms or is this a cut/paste issue?
- falkirksAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 06:41 PMIt could be an iFrame size issue if you are using iFrame but it is probably an issue with the webbly margin. So the only thing to do is just make you form a little smaller to accommodate the margin on webbly.
Open the form builder
Click setup and embed in the top navigation
In the popup go to form style
Chage the form width
Look at this picture for help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 23, 2013 at 07:06 PM
falkirks is right, your form width doesn't seem to fit exactly on the div width of your weebly content. Changing your form width from 590 to 540 should fixed it. You can check falkirks's screenshot or check my screen below to learn how to change the form width. It's pretty easy.
- johncrowleyAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 04:59 PM
You guys are wonderful!!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 24, 2013 at 05:02 PM
Feel free to message us anytime you have questions with JotForm.