- lrobertsAsked on May 25, 2010 at 05:30 AMThere's an insert for date/time. I'm looking for a time range.
IE: From 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM ; is there any way I can do that with range? I've tried: 12:00 AM but it only comes up as 1200 :(
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 06:04 AMIt is not possible to use the range fields for time. I added this to our suggestions list though.
You should probably have two questions: "Time From" and "Time To".
- mccyoAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 02:18 PM
I'd love to see the addition of the time range feature as well
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 17, 2011 at 10:40 PM
Your vote for this feature request has been duly noted. If this receives more support from the community, the is a possibility that this will be added to our development team's todo list.
Please stand by for future updates from our developers. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lshad24Answered on August 26, 2011 at 01:38 PM
Add me to your list of users requiring a time rage feature.
- cfurzeAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 05:30 PM
Add me to the list. I need a time field with out the date too.
- bacwebanalyticsAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 10:50 AM
That's a function that we would use for sure.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Thanks. We have added this as a feature request.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on August 01, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add me to this wish list too.
It's a funny thing that this option is overlooked and often in my xperience. Other form builders can't offer this but this is the third time I've found I have to use a workaround for something that seems to me to be pretty obviously a very useful and time saving field to have. At least you can have date only so that's a plus.
...Just thought I'd add this link to another post that offers a workaround
- ScoleAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 01:50 PM
I would love this feature though I will use the workaround for now
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 18, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Time (only) field is now released!