- daniellecAsked on April 26, 2013 at 08:54 AM
I am having an issue with my form, the first two text fields (name and Email) are not showing up upon submission. I keep testing it, and removing it and adding it back, I even made a brand new form and it's still not showing up, I'm a bit confused by this, so I was hoping that maybe you guys have a solution. :)
Thanks so much,
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 09:18 AM
I did some changes in your form (21165299490964) notification setting. Actually the fields name of these two fileds were not correct in your notification.
Can you please test it again let us know if you continue to have this issue?
- daniellecAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:32 AMAh, now it isn't working at all for some reason? I have been testing from a few different computers and nothing, should I just start over again and make a new one?
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Please delete the existing notification and add it again. Adding a new notification will always include all the fields in your notification email. Please let us know how it goes.
- daniellecAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:47 AMFabulous! That worked perfectly. Thanks so much again for your quick responses!!!!
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Glad to know that.
Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us.