- fredtwistcommcomAsked on April 26, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Our forms are being collected, but our e-mails have stopped.
emails should be sent to:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 26, 2013 at 05:54 PM
This is usually the cause when an email field is set as the sender's email address. It might be possible that one of the form submitter's email was filtered by your automated spam filter which causes the rest emails to be blocked. I would suggest to use firstname.lastname@example.org instead, this might help. Here's how to change your sender email to email@example.com.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
I would also suggest to add email@example.com to your trusted senders list.
Feel free to make a test with your your form and see if this fixes the problem. Thank you!