- richsmithphotoAsked on April 28, 2013 at 01:55 AM
How would you use this with the Wordpress plugin? I have to use this because script gets messed up in my Wordpress install for some reason. I went into the plugin code and found this line:
This is a re-post of a comment on Capture the Page URL Where the Form is Embedded
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 02:13 AM
Unfortunately, it will not work since WordPress Plugin uses Shortcodes. Let me have you a workaround so you can get this working;
1. Do this on your form: How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
2. Copy the codes to any Text Editors you have such Notepad or Notepad++
3. After you made the changes, save this file as HTML File
4. Upload the HTML file to your web server
5. Get the path or link of that file
6. Embed that file as an iframe to your WordPress post/page. This codes:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="http://yoursite.com/formfile.html" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Change the text in RED to the uploaded HTML file containing the modified codes;
WordPress allows embedding iframe codes so this will not be stripped down after you save the post/page.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.