- WEBIZAsked on April 28, 2013 at 08:42 PM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 28, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Please provide us more information so we can help you better.
If you are planning add a print button on your form, please follow the below guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms
If you are asking on how to print a submission, do this:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Specificy the form and click Submissions
2. Print Button can be found on the upper left
If you are trying to print the actual form, do this:
1. Go to My forms
2. Click the form, click 'more' and it will show a drop down.
3. Click Create PDF Form
4. Download the pdf and print it.
Hope that helps. If not let us know.