- rasmussvindingAsked on April 29, 2013 at 05:13 AM
Recently i've stopped reciving the notifications and answers from my forms.
I also recently had to change the recieving adress since your mailserver has been marked as "Spam-server" on my host (TDC Denmark)
I've changed it to an adress which lies on a different server (One.com) but now this has stopped working as well.
The actual mail-addresses works fine when i send testmail from e.g. Outlook to myself.
Can you please check if your system actually sends the emais. Maybe it would a good idea to contact the ISP's and get your mailserver "approved" again.
- sidharth_kchAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 05:31 AM
I checked you form and dont see any issue with your notification setup. I checked our email server logs and see that email is not able to reach your email server. Here is the log for your reference:
/var/log/mail.log:Apr 29 05:03:18 us-app2 sm-mta: r3T93GJA016822: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, pri=121144, relay=mx-cluster-c2.one.com. [18.104.22.168], dsn=5.7.1, stat=Service unavailable
You need to speak to your email service provider and forward this log. Request you to try to change the "Sender Email" of your notification to "email@example.com" and see if that helps you.
Let us know if you need further assistance.