- brennan.webbAsked on April 29, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Ability to save email notification as a reusable template.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Good day! I have added this thread to our Feature Request List. I hope our developers will implement this sooner - I also see this as a good feature.
You may also try this workaround;
1. Once you have created an Auto Response or Notification Template, save it to Notepad or any text editors you have.
2. One you've made another form, just Copy and Paste this template to the Auto Responder or Form Notification HTML Editing Area and just modify the field tags so you won't lost the data for the submissions
Thanks and thanks for suggesting.
- brennan.webbAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Once again solid answer. Great support and Yes I will use the Copy and Paste HTML function. Dont know why I did not think of it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 02:39 PM
It's my pleasure to help! No worries =). Have a great day!