- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 02:25 PM
Good day! This happens with older versions of Internet Explorer. You may consider using Latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Can you please let me know your Internet Explorer Version and OS? I'd like to have that so I can proceed on escalating this thread to our developers.
- Sam CorsentinoAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 02:47 PMWe use IE8 - Chrome and Mozilla interferes with other programs we are using.
We were working fine last week.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Will it be OK though if you just temporarily used Chrome or FF browsers just when using the Get PDF files?
I tested it on IE9, Chrome, and FF -- and was able to successfully get the PDF file.
From what I can see so far on your given screenshot, it could be you are still using WinXP OS and IE8 browsers. Can you confirm this?
We would be glad to find a resolution to your issue, but we need to know first some more details like your OS and browser's version.
- Sam CorsentinoAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 04:47 PMOperating system is Windows XP Professional, version 2002, service pack 3
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2013 at 09:51 PM
Try to reset your IE8 browser and check it again or you should probably consider using latest browsers like Chrome and Firefox.
I have also tried it on my IE8 browser and I was able to download the PDF Submission.