- MasalamediaAsked on April 30, 2013 at 03:50 AM
I'd like my form fields to line up on the left and right side - a fairly basic and aesthetically common requirement.
This is always more work than it should be.
Today's annoyance is that the fields line up on Mac browsers but not Windows browsers.
What can be done to make forms more consistent?
- MasalamediaAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 03:51 AM
Screen clip above is
a) Firefox Windows
b) IE 9
c) Mac Chrome
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 05:55 AM
OS sometimes matters since they have different base browser styles. You can actually inject custom css codes to your form to customize them further. Try to use the following CSS codes, see if this helps.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- MasalamediaAnswered on April 30, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Thanks! That solved this issue very nicely. I appreciate the tip.
Just thinking out loud here: shouldn't the default behavior be for fields to line up nicely and consistently like this, rather than having to do a bunch of CSS backflips?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Probably our developers can implement such fix, but maybe not now. We can help you all the time for that - that just one click away :)
Thanks for the feedback.