- LarrymesAsked on May 01, 2013 at 06:38 PM
I have to issues i want to deal with,
1) how do i change the colum width on a survey so the .pdf version doesn't take up so many pages when it prints on a printer?
same question with font style
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 01:25 AM
There is no means yet to edit the PDF page using the form builder.
But you can do modify the output print-out using the hardware printer.. or even using the browser like Chrome.
If you need to modify the widht of the form, you can do this using the Form Width property.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- Nana111Answered on December 08, 2013 at 09:28 PM
That exactly what i want to do.I want to modify my pdf files.And i have installed a pdf program which supports to modify PDF files.But it can not work effectively.So i want to know that if there is any other PDF program which supports to do that.Thanks for any suggestion.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 02:39 AM
I'm not sure if there are any programs that supports modifying the PDF files except adobe acrobat. However, we would require you first to post your question to a separate thread so we can assist you without creating branches on this topic started by the other user.
- Nana111Answered on December 09, 2013 at 08:39 PM
Thanks a lot.I'll do it