- lgardnerAsked on April 11, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Just wanted to say that the system you guys have is great!!! I normally would spend hours designing forms for clinets and you guys have made it easy for me - so thanks! :)
Just a small problem..
I have required feilds on a form on the contact me page. When i skip a feild it gives me the message
This field is required.Click To EditClick To EditWhy is there 2 Click to edits - can i delete both of them?Liam
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 11, 2011 at 07:07 PM
This is a known bug and there is already an existing report ticket for this bug. Our developers will have this fixed as soon as possible. Bugs are on their priority list and I am sure this one will be no exception.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience.
- lgardnerAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 11:11 AM
Its fine on firefox, safari, ie...
chrome is just the problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 06:20 PM
I found out that this bug has already been fixed by our able developers. Please view your page again using Google Chrome. It is working fine now on my end.
Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.
- lgardnerAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 04:44 AM
Excellent! Thanks a million for your support!!!!
I love your system!! :)