- TurismoPaulistaAsked on April 11, 2011 at 12:54 PM
The "3ª Etapa" of my form is totally messed up in IE 7 probably because the preferences are not being hided.
How could I correct this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 12, 2011 at 07:32 PM
I suggest that you update your browser to the latest version. You may also download other browsers which are freely available over the internet.
Hope you find this useful. Get back to us if you have further questions.
- JotForm SupportJotFormSupportAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 06:49 AM
I have added a custom css code to your form. It should be working fine in IE 7 now.
- TurismoPaulistaAnswered on April 13, 2011 at 09:47 AM
I´m afraid even with custom css it isn´t working at all. I´m still having problems in IE 7...
Unfortunately, downloading other browsers is not a solution because I have to consider the "submiters" may have only IE 7 in their machines...
Any other suggestion?
Hope you have more ideas...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 15, 2011 at 07:12 AM
to make their IE7 browsers behave like a standards-compliant browser.
To embed using Source:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab. Click Embed Form button.
2. In the Embed Form Wizard window, click Source.
3. Copy the entire codes provided by the wizard.
4. Paste the codes you copied into your website's source.
Hope this helps. I'll await your feedback.