- ievapaulAsked on May 02, 2013 at 04:27 PM
Hi, I'm trying to connect my jotforms with leads 360 and they need to know the Posting Method. What kind of Posting Method does Jotforms use?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 05:03 PM
We also have integrations with some of the best CRMs around, try to take a look at them.
- ievapaulAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 05:14 PM
They're giving me the following options:
Any of them would apply?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 02, 2013 at 05:38 PM
We use HTTP Post method.
The Send Post Data option can be enabled through the form Preferences.
You will also need to use a Custom URL option in order to send the data to third party script.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 10:27 PM
We are very proud to announce that our team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes
Please find out more about it here